Here are some articles I've written.
Started on 30 March 2003.
- My Windows 10 eARC Experience with Sonos Beam Gen 2 - I upgraded from a 2.1 analog to 5.1 digital sound system and faced lots of 'unique' problems
- How to install free Let's Encrypt / ZeroSSL certificate via cPanel for your domain - Guide with screenshots on how to activate a auto renewing certificate for your domain
- Namecheap Shared Hosting Review - Bootstrike moves away frorm Dreamhost to Namecheap, after more than 10 years.
- Choosing an ISP for Gaming - 1Gbps! 10Gbps speed! That sounds really good and fast for my online gaming! No.
- Fix server unable to boot after applying kernel patches in an OVH dedicated server - After restarting a OVH dedicated server, the server did not come back online even after ten minutes. Here's how I fixed it
- How to route only certain IP Addresses to your VPN in Windows - Here's how to make it such that only traffic to the IP addresses you choose will be routed through the VPN.
- "Problem Ejecting NVIDIA GeForce" Error & How to Fix it - Did you get this error? I did and like you, I kept googling and googling and none of the solutions worked
- Why Outlook 2010 Sucks - When I upgraded from Outlook Express to Outlook 2010, the new features overwhelmed me. Slowly I came to wonder whether I was actually downgrading.
- Tips to Maximize Your Experience with Google - Here are some tips to get the most relevant results for your search query making efficient use of your time using Google.
- Tips to Save Electricity for your Desktop / Notebook / Laptop Computer - Several tips and software you can use to save power usage.
- Creating a [Private] Torrent File in uTorrent - Guide to sharing large files with either your friends (privately) or with anyone (publicly) using Bittorrent and uTorrent.
- Maximizing BitTorrent Speeds with uTorrent - Guide to getting optimum speeds with uTorrent's Protocol Encryption and SP2 Half-Open Connection Limit.
- Top Web Design Mistakes - A list of the top design usability mistakes web designers tend to make frequently and can be seen in the web.
- Convert Audio CD to MP3 - Guide to converting your collection of audio CDs to computer playable high quality MP3 format.
- Maximizing Your Laptop Performance & Battery: Tips and Tricks - Making best use of the portable powerhouse with tips to saving battery power and extending life
- 5 Software Design Mistakes - Many software programmers and developers make these usability mistakes. Avoid them.
- How to Prevent 99% of Spam From Reaching You - By creating an e-mail alias for every entity you share your e-mail address with, you are able to deactivate compromised e-mail addresses at the source.
- Enable Autocomplete in Internet Explorer - Some websites disable Internet Explorer's Autocomplete feature in their form fields in the name of security. Here's a bookmarklet to override that.
- Why Internet Explorer 7 / Internet Explorer 8 Sucks - The update to IE isn't really user friendly as it used to be. Instead of just offering the multiple tabs feature, it came with a host of other unwanted features.
- Singnet's 2Wire 2700Hg displays "Limited or No Connectivity" - a software bug that causes the router to hang with when restarting with the wireless disabled. Here is a very simple fix for it.
- The Best Free Online Shooting Game - none other than Unreal Tournament 2004, offers little limitations from the full game yet the game can still be very fun.
- Why Outlook 2003 Sucks - When I upgraded from Outlook Express to Outlook 2003, the new features overwhelmed me. Slowly I came to understand that I was actually downgrading.
- Solving the nVidia NV_DISP.DLL error - an error that can be caused by many factors and hard to diagnose. This guide gives a method of diagnosing the problem
- Comprehensive DreamHost Review - Pros and Cons - my personal experience with the hosting company DreamHost.
- File Downloads - Free hosting for some free and legal popular downloads. UT2004 Demo, GRID Racing Demo, etc
- PHP Performance Tips - Stuff that can help speed up your PHP applications are listed here.
Old Articles. Articles whose purpose are too old to be of use now as the product they are covering is no longer in production