In my explorations of the Internet for information
on cloning, I stumbled across many resources that should
be worth of mention here.
Cloning - http://www.biofact.com/cloning/human.html
- This is serious! The guy here outlines the steps
on how to do a clone of a human!
- Right or Wrong - http://members.tripod.com/~cloning/
- Another similar Cloning website. Covers History,
Rights, Wrongs, Personal Opinions and many others.
In the process of researching information and images
for this website, I had to consult many books and Internet
webpages for information. The works mentioned below
are copyrighted by their original authors.
Cloning Image at index.html Sources:
Trapped Mouse Image at Ethical Issues
Other Diagrams and Text
- Gene Cloning and DNA Analysis: An Introduction (Fourth
Edition) - T.A. Brown - Chapter 8 Pages 156 - 161
- Call Me Gene - N.C. Bailey & N.L. Eskeland -
Chapter 4,5 Pages 51 to 73