- Efficient! Checks whether DNS entries exists, if not, performs a WHOIS query and interprets the results.
- Up to 3 checks to ensure a domain is truly and really available
- Supports most domains. A few TLDs such as .ES is not supported as it has no public whois servers.
- Supports Recaptcha to prevent misuse of the script. Can be disabled.
- No MySQL required.
- Customizable Language - Just replace the variables in $language to your language
- Tested to be working under PHP 4.4.7 and PHP 5
- HTML4 Strict Compliant.
- Less than 100 lines of HTML code. Easy customizability
- Set a limit on how many domains can be checked at any one time
- Set as a cron job to email at a set email address when any domain is available
- Supports limitation of TLDs allowed to be checked (i.e. allow checking of only a list of TLDs)
- Only US$9.99 for the whole package
Note: If the checker is configured to check domains by performing Whois checks (one of the 3 checking methods), it would be limited to as much as the domain registrar will allow as they have a limit on the number of times the domains can be checked. Hence the script is NOT designed to check hundreds or thousands of domains at one go, especially with the Whois method check enabled. Please take note if you are purchasing it for bulk domain checking.
Bulk Domain Availability Checker
Enter a list of domains to check availability, one per line. Max Domains per submission: 3