- Efficient! Checks whether DNS entries exists, if not, performs a WHOIS query and interprets the results.
- Up to 3 checks to ensure a domain is truly and really available
- Supports most domains. A few TLDs such as .ES is not supported as it has no public whois servers.
- Supports Recaptcha to prevent misuse of the script. Can be disabled.
- No MySQL required.
- Customizable Language - Just replace the variables in $language to your language
- Tested to be working under PHP 4.4.7 and PHP 5
- HTML4 Strict Compliant.
- Less than 100 lines of HTML code. Easy customizability
- Set a limit on how many domains can be checked at any one time
- Set as a cron job to email at a set email address when any domain is available
- Supports limitation of TLDs allowed to be checked (i.e. allow checking of only a list of TLDs)
- Only US$9.99 for the whole package
Note: If the checker is set to verify domains by performing Whois checks (one of the 3 checking methods), it would be limited to as much as the domain registrar will allow as they have a limit on the number of times the domains can be checked.
Bulk Domain Availability Checker
Enter a list of domains to check availability, one per line. Max Domains per submission: 3