Things you don't want to hear when lying on the operating table
- What's this doing here?
- Okay, now take a picture from this angle. This is truly a freak of nature.
- I didn't hear anything in med school about small, hissing reptilian creatures crawling through the patient's stomach.
- Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.
- Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?
- Hand me that... uh... that uh... thingie.
- Oh no! I just lost my Rolex.
- Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?
- Damn, there go the lights again...
- Ya know, there's big money in kidneys. Hell, the guy's got two of 'em.
- Could you stop that thing from beating? It's throwing my concentration off.